Published September 28, 2009
Runaround, courtesy of KT Auleta
Photographer KT Auleta’s Runaround, which originally screened this winter at Anthology Film Archives, has been re-cut. A short film loosely inspired by Emily White’s Fast Girls: Teenage Tribes and the Mythology of the Slut, it begins that a racetrack and ends at a house party in suburban New York, the piece stars Isabelle McNally–daughter of restauranter extraordinaire Keith–alongside model Jake Boyle and a handful of other bright young things. Appropriately, the new version plays tonight at the Jane at 9 PM.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Yes, We’re Still Dressing Up for Halloween
- Why Mia Wallace’s outfit made Pulp Fiction’s dance scene so iconic