The impending fall and winter months call for a power coat. Irish-born, London-based designer Simone Rocha certainly delivers with this wide-collared, sculptural black wool-blend specimen, with a dropped shoulder seam, oversized ruffled sleeve details, gold floral beading, and detachable belt. Rocha is especially adept at locating the nexus of punky, feminine, regal, and avant-garde, and it’s a no-brainer that her Fall collection combined all of those qualities, drawing from the doublets and farthingales of the Elizabethan era. Consider this an updated piece of armor to shield you during that perilous morning commute. Priced at $3,512 and available at Browns.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again