Binx Walton opened the Kenzo Spring 2015 show in denim palazzo pants and an oversize, zip-front blazer with a deep v-neck. What followed was an array of white dresses, layered blouses, and floor-length skirts with the Kenzo logo embroidered in every direction; eyelets in the shape of smiley face emoticons; futuristic, tinted safety goggles; perforated shoes; net bucket bags and tunics with matching skirts; and swirling, painterly prints.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again