Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interviewphotographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock arebackstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and followLouise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
The Erdem girl is, and always has been, a lady. This season Erdem Moralioglu presented an opulent collection in rich black velvet, metallic brocade, 19th century-inspired ivory lace, and stiff, floral, yellow silk. While such heavy materials risk falling into Great Expectations territory, the details—sensual segments of skin revealed through strategic cutouts, off-the-shoulder dresses, sheer inserts, high hemlines, and a few plunging necklines; the occasional zip-front dress and dash of shiny leather—meant looks were more modern-day Estella than Miss Havisham. Sexy, elegant, and self-possessed.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress