The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Armando Andrade Tudela, Untitled (GCC) 2 (detail), 2013, Sandblasted peach mirror, plastic sheeting, tape, 265 cm x 600 cm. On view through July 13 at Carl Freedman, London
Charlotte Posenenske, Grid (Semi-Circles), 1957, casein paint and pencil on paper, 47 x 58 cm, unique piece. On view through July 27 at Mehdi Chouakri, Berlin
Georg Herold, Untitled, 2011, Caviar numbered, lacquer on canvas, 135 x 110 x 2.5 cm. On view through June 22, at Gerhardsen Gerner, Oslo
Richard Misrach, Untitled (February 12, 2012, 12:56 PM), 2012, pigment print mounted to Dibond, 59 ½ x 79 ¼ in. On view through June 29 at Pace, New York
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy