In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Up in the Air writer–director Jason Reitman likes to reenact his favorite films with famous friends. He’s already tackled Shampoo (1975), The Princess Bride (1989), The Breakfast Club (1985) and The Apartment (1960). Apparently, Reitman was debating between The Big Chill and the Tarantino’s Reservoir Dogs for his next adaptation; while we do like The Big Chill for its tremendous use of The Temptations song, “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg,” we’re excited to see Reitman attack the ’90s and Reservoir Dogs. Reitman’s planning to shake things up a little and change the race of the Reservoir cast from all-white to all-black—oh, the casting possibilities! Here’s who we think should play Mr. Pink et al. in Reitman’s version.
For more Casting Calls click here.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories