In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Really, we’re quite surprised that a biopic for Princess Grace Kelly hasn’t happened sooner (sorry, 1983 TV movie Grace Kelly, you don’t count). According to THR, Pierre-Ange Le Pogam will be producing Grace of Monaco, a script by Arash Amel that focuses on the elegant Hitchcock blonde’s life during a six-month period in 1962, six years after marrying Prince Rainier and retiring from acting. We’ve scoured the sea of screen actors to find the perfect ensemble to play Grace and her family. (Sorry, Christina Applegate, we love you very much but we think you were rather miscast as young Grace in the aforementioned TV film.)
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy