In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Really, we’re quite surprised that a biopic for Princess Grace Kelly hasn’t happened sooner (sorry, 1983 TV movie Grace Kelly, you don’t count). According to THR, Pierre-Ange Le Pogam will be producing Grace of Monaco, a script by Arash Amel that focuses on the elegant Hitchcock blonde’s life during a six-month period in 1962, six years after marrying Prince Rainier and retiring from acting. We’ve scoured the sea of screen actors to find the perfect ensemble to play Grace and her family. (Sorry, Christina Applegate, we love you very much but we think you were rather miscast as young Grace in the aforementioned TV film.)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward