Only Dolce & Gabbana could combine salsa dancer and a dash of royalty and make it look so chic and contemporary. From the delicately beaded ankle-strap flats, to the graceful detailing of the lace, to the gilded bleeding heart corset—this look is rooted in history while retaining a surprising freshness. The red roses, crown, and dangling earrings are both dramatic and classically beautiful—a Renaissance artwork come to life.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November