Dries Van Noten is a master of color and texture, and this season did not disappoint: embroidered tweed coats were layered over baggy jeans, a ’40s-style printed top nipped in a the waist was paired with a layered tulle skirt, and silk bras were worn over semi-sheer tops. Looks were paired with cat-eye 1940s sunglasses, platforms, and elbow-length sheer patterned gloves, and there was plenty of stiff silk, jacquard, and brocade in a rich palette of fuchsia, ochre, gold, purple, sea green, and pale blue.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos