Photography Craig Mcdean
Published October 12, 2010
This season’s cruise collections mark the return of a spirited new lightness of being in fashion, featuring a kaleidoscopic remix of old-school prints and color that’s part girlish naivete, part chic insouciance (think Françoise Hardy), and shot through with a playful new optimism.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation