Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the holiday weekend.
• Mickey Rourke won a boxing match in Russia! Though it may have been against a homeless man whom Rourke paid to lose… [Daily Mail]
• Scarlett Johansson is married. [P6]
• The Hunger Games won the box office again. [BOM]
• Frank Ocean released a new track. [Soundcloud]
• People accidentally published their ready-to-go obituary of Kirk Douglas. We’re sure he’ll be glad to know they’re prepared. [THR]
• Oh, and our December/January cover story featuring Madonna is now live on our website. [Interview]