Weekend News Roundup! Star Wars, People’s Premature Obituary
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the holiday weekend.
• Mickey Rourke won a boxing match in Russia! Though it may have been against a homeless man whom Rourke paid to lose… [Daily Mail]
• Scarlett Johansson is married. [P6]
• The Hunger Games won the box office again. [BOM]
• Frank Ocean released a new track. [Soundcloud]
• People accidentally published their ready-to-go obituary of Kirk Douglas. We’re sure he’ll be glad to know they’re prepared. [THR]
• Oh, and our December/January cover story featuring Madonna is now live on our website. [Interview]