The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Joel Meyerowitz, Camel Coat Couple in Street Steam, New York City, 1975. On view at Salle Henri Comte in Arles through August 27, 2017.
John Baldessari, The Spectator Is Compelled…, 1967–1968. On view at The Broad in Los Angeles.
Edvard Munch, Zwei Menschen (Die Einsamen), 1894. On view at Staatliche Museen zu Berlin in Berlin through September 24, 2017.
Yeondoo Jung, Documentary Nostalgia, 2007. On view at the Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach, Florida through August 13, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”