The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Joe Goode, House Tornado (11521), 2007. On view at Leslie Sacks Gallery in Santa Monica, California through September 2, 2017.
Bruno Moinard, Jaune, 2017. On view at Galerie Diane de Polignac & Chazournes in Paris through July 30, 2017.
Lauren Semivan, Untitled (September), 2016. On view at Benrubi Gallery in New York through August 27, 2017.
Alicia Viebrock, Brother Vesuvio, 2017. On view at Galerie Heinz Holtmann in Cologne through September 5, 2017.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”