The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Keller/Kosmas, “Avoid, Control, Accept, transfer” at Kraupa-Tuskany, Berlin, on view through Mar. 31.
Albert Oehlen, Untitled, 2009-11, Oil and paper on canvas, On view at Gagosian New York, through Apr. 7.
Helen Marten, Dust and Piranhas (still), 2011. On view at Sadie Coles London through Apr. 21
Jack Goldstein, on view at Kunsthalle Bern through Mar. 25
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season