In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Last week, we petitioned director Rob Marshall to choose The Thin Man as his next film. Alas, one can’t always get what one wants, so we thought we’d better cast the other film Mr. Marshall’s signed up to direct, Into the Woods, just in case. After all, we wouldn’t want to miss out on any casting fun just because we bet on the wrong horse. Read on to discover our picks for Stephen Sondheim’s witty, ironic fairy tale mashup . . .
For more Casting Calls click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse