Two referencing social and political forces of yesteryear—as well as Prada’s game-changing show—the German avant-garde finds new life in the Pre-Fall collections. A certain darkness and starkness permeates this cinematic mood. It is the opposite of rich, yet with a simple, womanly elegance and a quiet, subversive sexuality.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron