It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Tommy Hilfiger kept it collegiate at his womenswear show with red, blue, and yellow zig-zags, stripes, and lined-cable knit cardigans.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse