Photography Craig Mcdean
Published September 17, 2010
The austerity of the Japanese avant-garde movement—a cornerstone of anti-maximalist ’80s fashion—is translated for the now with an injection of womanly physicality. The experimental meets the seductive, elegance meets eroticism. A somber refinement meets a discreet yet potent sexuality. It’s a Quiet storm.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington