SPECIAL THANKS: THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT.
It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
This season, Rodarte paid homage to the ’70s, Last Days of Disco glamour with sequined dresses (cocktail dresses, deep v gowns, one-shouldered dresses), blouses, and skirts, super-skinny high-waisted trousers paired with tweed sport jackets, luxurious furs, and lace peasant minidresses. It made us rather nostalgic for the typo-ridden days of early Interview, when Bianca Jagger and Andy still conducted the majority of the interviews.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old