PHOTOS: CARL J ASQUINI.
Held at St. Ann’s Warehouse, a non-profit performing arts space in Brooklyn, Rag & Bone’s Spring/Summer ’16 collection and runway show focused on the revival of youth. Designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright found inspiration in their own teenage memories of attending the Notting Hill Carnival in London as well as the venue’s history of hosting iconic musicians, such as Lou Reed. Sporty silhouettes in hues of black and neon yellows brought us back to carefree youthful summer days, while more refined white knitwear and silky bomber jackets elevated the collection, reminding us that adults, too, can sit back, relax, and have fun.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again