PHOTOS: JUSTICE APPLE.
With a muted color palette composed entirely of gray, black, white, and navy, plus a few minor pops of red trimming, Public School’s Spring/Summer ’16 exuded both comfort and elegance. Androgynous oversized pants and shirts appeared next to draped miniskirts and floor-length dresses with thigh-height slits and deep v-neck cuts. Specifically, a sheer black top caught our attention with its wing-shaped jeweled embellishments spreading from the shoulders.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation