There was a lot to take in at the Preen Spring/Summer 2015 show. Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi began their collection with stripes: a navy striped wrap dress and kimono top, a body-con orange striped turtleneck with matching loose trouser. This moved into beaded fringing, Hawaiian-esque prints, and bright neon trim, followed by floral silks and futuristic tennis whites. Why not?
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old