This is What Patti Smith’s Converse Look Like
Published March 1, 2015
ABOVE: PATTI SMITH’S CONVERSE
Tomorrow morning, Chuck Taylor All Star will launch their Spring 2015 campaign “Made by You,” which celebrates some of the brand’s most iconic fans. A photo series of different pairs of famous Converse—from those of street-artist Ron English, to The Shrine’s Josh Landau, pro-skateboarder Don “The Nuge” Nguyen, Andy Warhol, Futura, and Patti Smith—will be exhibited in cities around the world.
Who better to represent the world’s most legendary sneaker than Patti Smith, the punk poet laureate herself? Although we can’t see her feet in her album cover for Horses, we imagine she’s wearing the above battered black pair.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE CONVERSE WEBSITE.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old