High fashion’s obsession with classic streetwear achieves a new harmonic chill this season in Céline’s new slip-on, which offers a luxe take on the old-school skate shoe, trading canvas for pony hair and shredibility for chic.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress