Narciso Rodriguez’s signature uptown glamor had more of a relaxed feel this season, with slouchy trousers, belted tunics, and loose blouses in a palette of white, black, tangerine, pale yellow, and nude.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation