Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Mother of Pearl’s first official runway show, held over the weekend at London Fashion Week, was a success. Pussy bow blouses stayed just the right side of prim. Classic English florals—a more elegant Laura Ashley—seemed entirely 21st-century, woven together in a jumpsuit and paired with a coordinated bomber, or trimmed with netting on a short-sleeved top and matching skirt, or turned into a matching white-leg trouser, bandeau top, and blazer ensemble. Outerwear pieces were among the collection’s highlights: a yellow gingham zip-front housecoat, a medium-weight navy and pink duffle, and a hybrid leather bomber jacket/fur coat in chocolate, pale pink, and dark navy.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress