Trust Tom Ford to seduce us with the packaging of his products. The slim purple-black, gold-rimmed compact captured out attention us before we even opened this bronzing powder. Once opened, we found a sizeable mirror, one in which you can see your entire face—a rarity when it comes to attractive compacts. Though generally not ones to touch-up our makeup in public, we’d never feel embarrassed busting out this bronzer. Priced at $80 dollars and available at Bergdorf Goodman and Saks Fifth Avenue.
This most wanted item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse