Call us over-prepared, but the temperature is just starting to drop in New York, and there are some practical measures we need to take. We’ll start with this tailored cape from Stella McCartney’s evening collection. The carefree coat-hanging-off-the-shoulders effect is never quite as easy as it looks. With discreet slits in place of sleeves, this piece won’t fall off our backs every time we try to hail a cab in the dead of winter, and we’ll still get that much-coveted forearm exposure. Priced at $2,885 and available at Stella McCartney.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant fashion editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece