If we see one more “street-style icon” in a flat-brimmed baseball cap, we’re going to scream bloody murder. Thankfully, minimalist extraordinaire Neil Barrett provides a chic alternative with this sleek black snapback cap. Accented with luxurious calf hair, it perfectly tows the line between sporty and luxe. You’ll be the envy of every blogger in town. Priced at $415 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun