For his eponymous label’s collaboration with MatchesFashion.com, designer Joseph Altuzarra experimented with his signature shirtdress. Intended to, as Mr. Altuzarra explains, “epitomize the unique marriage of functionality, seduction and ease that Altuzarra represents,” the five-piece collection launches online this Thursday. Above is one of our favorite pieces, priced at $1,400.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress