In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott left sunny Miami for the cold streets of New York. Don’t worry, Floridians, he’ll soon be back in town for his Poplipps book tour and, of course, Art Basel. Back in the big city, Scott continued to expand his creative endeavors and stepped behind the lens to tackle a shoot as a photographer for Vs. magazine. Never one to dilly-dally, he photographed nine One Management models in two days. Recreationally, Scott stopped by a few parties—the i–D party, a dinner for MyCheck with Bar Refaeli and Tiësto—and Richard Corman’s exhibition featuring photos of a very young Madonna. He also managed to fit in a little yoga with the Man Repeller.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again