Christophe Lemaire’s Fall/Winter 2016 Menswear collection earlier today demonstrated an elegant simplicity born of boxy, tailored ensembles in muted colors. Each look came topped with a different take on outerwear; on one model, an oversized black wool trench completed a camel-colored ensemble, while another sported an elegant wool cape over a double-breasted navy suit. Yet the street shoes worn by some models—slip-ons with white soles, recalling boat shoes or Keds—grounded graceful, somber looks in something more playful and pedestrian, reminding us that even the most austere of collections can still have its fun.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress