Jil Sander’s Midsummer Eve
Published July 13, 2011
KAROLINE HERFURTH BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE EVE SHOOT. PHOTO COURTESY OF JIL SANDER
Jil Sander teamed up with Olivier Polge to create the new eau de toilette Eve, which launches in a limited edition today. The promotional campaign features fresh-faced German actress Karoline Herfurth bathed in coral and orange tones—and seems to be a hint at the scent’s bouquet. The brand promises an unobtrusive take on the floral colognes that naturally emerge as the weather warms up, and notes grapefruit flower, redcurrant, wild rose, jasmine, and cashmere wood as key scents. The simplistic bottle design by Suzanne Dalton is free of top-adorning embellishments we’ve seen on other fragrances as of late; we’re hoping this marks a return to more travel friendly designs.
Fans of the brand will have to act quickly—only a limited edition of 50 are available today through the website. Casual buyers can pick up the perfume at their local cosmetics counters, starting September, in 30, 50, and 75 ml.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again