Jil Sander’s Midsummer Eve
Published July 13, 2011
KAROLINE HERFURTH BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE EVE SHOOT. PHOTO COURTESY OF JIL SANDER
Jil Sander teamed up with Olivier Polge to create the new eau de toilette Eve, which launches in a limited edition today. The promotional campaign features fresh-faced German actress Karoline Herfurth bathed in coral and orange tones—and seems to be a hint at the scent’s bouquet. The brand promises an unobtrusive take on the floral colognes that naturally emerge as the weather warms up, and notes grapefruit flower, redcurrant, wild rose, jasmine, and cashmere wood as key scents. The simplistic bottle design by Suzanne Dalton is free of top-adorning embellishments we’ve seen on other fragrances as of late; we’re hoping this marks a return to more travel friendly designs.
Fans of the brand will have to act quickly—only a limited edition of 50 are available today through the website. Casual buyers can pick up the perfume at their local cosmetics counters, starting September, in 30, 50, and 75 ml.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse