With its delicately clinging silhouette, artful triangular cutouts, heavy overlay of metal chains, and just-sheer-enough ruches of fabric on the bandeau and waist, this Versace dress is instantly striking. We’d tone it down with opaque black tights, a chunky black sweater, and a topknot, or, if we’re feeling brave, go all out with smokey eyes, sky-high heels, and a rock-‘n’-roll insouciance.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock