Our mothers always told us not to wear white after Labor Day. So we’re in a rush to make the most of summer dressing before we turn our attention to the spring collections. We’re calling first dibs on this laidback look from Stella McCartney‘s resort presentation. Nothing says leisure like head-to-toe white—a tennis match, a day at the spa—this look is a veritable blank canvas for the urban staycationer. The dropped waist and wide leg of the pants should transport us to resort-season zen from just about anywhere, while the on-trend holographic accessories promise to bring us back home to the city just in time for September’s runway shows. Are you proud, Mom?
This First Dibs was chosen by Interview fashion assistant Charlotte Fetridge.
Fore more First Dibs, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse