With a thick belted waist, cartoon-y buttons, and wide collar, Marco de Vincenzo’s muted rainbow-striped manteau is one of the Resort season’s hidden delights: A Technicolor dream coat turned Technicolor reality. Paired with pleated olive cropped flares, and fringe-y hot-pink mules, de Vincenzo channels your insouciant Milanese cousin as written by Wes Anderson. We’re calling first dibs.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation