The vibe at Fendi was part elven, part Star Trek, as models strutted down the runway in mini-braids and ice-blue eye shadow. Waists were cinched with wide, corset-like belts, shoulders were exaggerated, and there was an abundance of fur—collars, coats, vests, sleeves, gloves and bags.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories