At Dries Van Noten, the runway was a sight in and of itself: a plush patchwork of textured greens that gave the impression of wandering through a fairy-filled forest. Models floated down it in sparkly, printed, hippy-chic dresses, striped trousers, and technicolored vests.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again