D&G Lace Collection
Published September 16, 2011
Dolce & Gabbana wants to ensure that those who wear frames from their new Lace eyewear collection feel as sexy in their shades as they would in their favorite LBD. Each of the collection’s five unique pairs features authentic D&G lace inserted within the acetate frames, making for a look that’s both classic and unmistakably of-the-moment. The sunglasses also come with an exclusive lace-covered case—complete with a gold and silver D&G plaque—and are available in styles ranging from ultra-feminine cat-eye to glamorous oversized lenses. Click through our slideshow to see a selection of frames from the collection—and don’t forget to look for Naomi Campbell in the line’s smoldering ad campaign.
LEARN MORE AT DOLCEGABBANA.COM.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit