D&G Lace Collection
Published September 16, 2011
Dolce & Gabbana wants to ensure that those who wear frames from their new Lace eyewear collection feel as sexy in their shades as they would in their favorite LBD. Each of the collection’s five unique pairs features authentic D&G lace inserted within the acetate frames, making for a look that’s both classic and unmistakably of-the-moment. The sunglasses also come with an exclusive lace-covered case—complete with a gold and silver D&G plaque—and are available in styles ranging from ultra-feminine cat-eye to glamorous oversized lenses. Click through our slideshow to see a selection of frames from the collection—and don’t forget to look for Naomi Campbell in the line’s smoldering ad campaign.
LEARN MORE AT DOLCEGABBANA.COM.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington