Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
David Koma, the rising star of modern bodycon, is something of a red carpet favorite: Jennifer Lopez, Gigi Hadid, and Emily Blunt have all sported his S/S 2015 designs. It’s not difficult to imagine them going for Koma’s Fall collection, either: a structured mini dress covered in mirrored sequins, a nude dress with black embroidered overlay, a white turtle neck with flared sleeves and black straps above and below the bust in particular, and a zip-front, curve-hugging black dress with a high collar, bare shoulders, and cut-outs at the waist all stood out as red-carpet ready.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet