Most Wanted: Bulgari Serpente Medium Shoulder Bag
Published August 15, 2011
This week, we’re coveting Bulgari’s Serpente Medium Shoulder Bag, a sleek, karung snakeskin clutch with a cheeky enamel snake-head closure; two deep green pieces of malachite serve as the snake’s eyes. For those who prefer to keep their hands free, the bag also comes with a long, serpentine chain. The Serpente’s rich, deep hue makes it an ideal way to add a pop of color to an evening ensemble, while its strap allows it to be worn in more casual settings as well. With a bag like this, you can slither confidently into any environment; just be wary of sudden urges to convince your cohorts to try the apples. $2,250.00 at Bulgari.com.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Market Director Dania Ortiz.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland Enjoy a Perfectly Dreadful Conversation
- Odessa A’zion Isn’t a Troublemaker, She Just Plays One on TV