Most Wanted: Bulgari Serpente Medium Shoulder Bag
Published August 15, 2011
This week, we’re coveting Bulgari’s Serpente Medium Shoulder Bag, a sleek, karung snakeskin clutch with a cheeky enamel snake-head closure; two deep green pieces of malachite serve as the snake’s eyes. For those who prefer to keep their hands free, the bag also comes with a long, serpentine chain. The Serpente’s rich, deep hue makes it an ideal way to add a pop of color to an evening ensemble, while its strap allows it to be worn in more casual settings as well. With a bag like this, you can slither confidently into any environment; just be wary of sudden urges to convince your cohorts to try the apples. $2,250.00 at Bulgari.com.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Market Director Dania Ortiz.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again