Inspired by military uniforms, Balmain’s Spring/Summer 2016 menswear show was filled with updated basics in warm neutrals and black. The Balmain army doesn’t hail from a particular country or era, rather models walked the runway in multi-strap and lace-up gladiator sandals, streamlined baseball hats, double-breasted jackets, and pants fashioned with oversized pockets. Olivier Rousteing did tip his hat to London, where Balmain recently expanded, with the inclusion of the Union Jack as a colorful interlude within the collection.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy