The Academy Awards’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published February 28, 2011
Awards season has officially come to an end. Last night’s Academy Awards were certainly not to be missed—if not merely for Anne Hathaway’s myriad outfit changes, then definitely for the red-carpet beauty. From red lips to nude pouts, updos to side do’s, here’s a slideshow of some of our favorite looks of the evening (and a few that could use a do-over).
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November