In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week started with a surprise visit from Stephen Baldwin and his beautiful daughters Hailey and Alaia; then it was off to the unveiling of 3×1 designer Scott Morrison and photographer Ben Watts’ limited-edition charity skateboard series—Scott missed Jude Law and Sean Avery but did see a bunch of beauties and their skateboards, featuring the likes of Jessica Hart and Lake Bell. A stroll through Times Square saw Scott reconnect with his inner child, grabbing Mickey Mouse and Elmo for photo ops. Also this week: a chance run-in with P’trique from “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say,” a Passover seder dinner with the family, and meet-ups with two singers, Jennifer Ackerman (baby sister of Malin), and Cheyenne. Speaking of singers—this week, Scott’s off to Coachella, so check in next week for festival pics!
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories