The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Katharina Fritsch, Frau mit Hund (Woman with Dog), 2008. On view as part of the European Biennial of Contemporary Art at The State Hermitage in St. Petersburg, Russia, through October 31, 2014.
Lynn Hershman Leason, Reach, 1986. Gelatin silver print on archival paper, 76.2 x 56 cm. On view at Aanant & Zoo, Berlin, through September 6, 2014.
Andy Coolquitt, Ruby44, From ga, Age Over 60, Gender Female, How often do you shop at jcpenney? Frequently, Recommends this product? No (detail), 2013. Fabric, metal, electric cable, lightbulbs. On view at Lisa Cooley Gallery, New York, through October 19, 2014.
Flavia Da Rin, Sin Titulo (Codreano/Delaunay II), 2014. Inkjet photograph, 24 x 20.2 cm. On view at Ruth Benzacar Galeria de Arte, Buenos Aires, through September 19, 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron