The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Guerrilla Girls, Do Women have to be Naked to Get Into the Met Museum?, 1989. On view at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota through December 31, 2016.
Romuald Hazoumè, Nanawax, 2009. On view at Gagosian Gallery in Paris through July 16, 2016.
Alexandre Singh, Strumpet, 2013. On view at Sprüth Magers Gallery in Berlin through September 3, 2016.
Ugo Rondinone, if there were anywhere but desert. wednesday, 2000. On view at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney through September 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun