The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Guerrilla Girls, Do Women have to be Naked to Get Into the Met Museum?, 1989. On view at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota through December 31, 2016.
Romuald Hazoumè, Nanawax, 2009. On view at Gagosian Gallery in Paris through July 16, 2016.
Alexandre Singh, Strumpet, 2013. On view at Sprüth Magers Gallery in Berlin through September 3, 2016.
Ugo Rondinone, if there were anywhere but desert. wednesday, 2000. On view at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney through September 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation