The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Jonas Maas, Untitled, 2012. Laquer, acrylic paint, pigment and ink on MDF, 41.4 x 29.7 cm. On view at Figge von Rosen in Berlin through June 21.
François Morellet, installation view “c’est n’importe quoi ?” On view at Kammel Mennour in Paris through May 17.
Juan Uslé , In Kayak (Leman), 2014. Vinyl, dispersion and dry pigment on canvas, 46 x 31 cm. On view at Frith Street Gallery in London through June 26
Lucio Fontana, Concetto spaziale, Attese, 1959. Watercolors and velvet collage on fabric, 80 x 100 cm. On view at Tornabuoni Art in Paris through June 21.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris