The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Jonas Maas, Untitled, 2012. Laquer, acrylic paint, pigment and ink on MDF, 41.4 x 29.7 cm. On view at Figge von Rosen in Berlin through June 21.
François Morellet, installation view “c’est n’importe quoi ?” On view at Kammel Mennour in Paris through May 17.
Juan Uslé , In Kayak (Leman), 2014. Vinyl, dispersion and dry pigment on canvas, 46 x 31 cm. On view at Frith Street Gallery in London through June 26
Lucio Fontana, Concetto spaziale, Attese, 1959. Watercolors and velvet collage on fabric, 80 x 100 cm. On view at Tornabuoni Art in Paris through June 21.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron