The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
László Lakner, Mao Bible, 1985. On view at Aeroplastics Contemporary in Brussels through January 9, 2016.
Li Hongbo, A Selfless Act No. 1, 2015. On view at Klein Sun Gallery in New York through February 13, 2016.
Johannes Wohnseifer, Colony Collapse Disorder, 2015. On view at Galerie Elisabeth & Klaus Thoman in Innsbruck, Austria through January 30, 2016.
Luca Frei, Gravesano Album, 2015. On view at Barbara Wein in Berlin through January 16, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse