Interview’s Talent Show: Jesse Boykins III
Published December 9, 2014
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
Earlier this year, Jesse Boykins III released Love Apparatus, his second solo album. Although over five years had passed since his 2008 debut, The Beauty Created, Boykins had hardly been slacking: in the intervening years, the Chicago-born, Jamaica and Miami-raised, and Brooklyn-based soul musician released both an EP and a collaboration with DJ, producer, and photographer Melo-X, Zulu Guru. He also did a bit of modeling for the good folks at Bergdorf Goodman. Here, Boykins shows off his Patois accent for our Talent Show.