The first full Bohemian Rhapsody trailer debuted today, and it will rock you.
Mr. Robot’s Rami Malek stars as a sassy Freddie Mercury, while Gwilym Lee, Ben Hardy, and Joseph Mazzello round out Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon, respectively.
Originally, Sacha Baron Cohen was slated to play Queen frontman Mercury in the band’s biopic—in the making since 2010—but abandoned the project due to “creative differences” with Queen’s living members.
The film will tackle Queen’s origins and Mercury’s tumultuous ride through fame before his tragic death in 1991.
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY HITS THEATERS NOVEMBER 2, 2018.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again